I am very excited to announce that our newest product TrueShelf.org is now available to everybody. TrueShelf.org is a BlockChain powered social learning platform. Users on the platform get rewarded with EulerCoin (the platform’s cryptocurrency) for creating and curating quality education content. The platform creates new tokens at a rate determined by mathematical rules that align the incentives between content creators, researchers, educators, teachers and students.
Go ahead and signup, post an article explaining some concept in mathematics or computer science / open problem / multiple-choice question / exercise. Content creators earn EulerCoin proportional to the number of likes (aka upvotes) of their content. More details of the token allocation and its game-theoretic analysis are coming soon in our white paper.
Here are some examples of user generated content from our beta version:
- Longest increasing digital subsequence and Maintaining fitstrings by Prof. Jeff Erickson
- Simple path containing three given nodes and Diameter and low-degree vertex by Prof. Chandra Chekuri
- The cube of a connected graph is hamiltonian and Unmatchable edges of bipartite graphs by Diego
- Read Once Promised Majority and Non-double words form a context-free language by domotorp
- Determining a polynomial by neeldhara
- Second Minimum spanning tree by rizwanhudda
- Direct reduction from Graph Homomorphism to SAT by John Doe
TrueShelf.org’s mission is to unleash the unlimited potential of such quality content creators, researchers, educators, teachers and students from all over world and make learning more engaging, efficient and effective.
At TrueShelf Inc, we now have two platforms:
- TrueShelf.com : AI powered adaptive learning platform with education products in Mathematics, Vocabulary and Algorithms.
- TrueShelf.org : Blockchain powered social learning platform.