- David Harel’s talk titled “Standing on the Shoulders of a Giant”
- An entertaining musical video about Turing test
- Avi Wigderson’s tak titled “The Hardness of Proving Computational Hardness”. It is always exciting to watch Avi’s talks.
- Avi says “Easiness and Hardness are two sides of the same Mobius strip”.
- Shafi Goldwasser’s talk titled “Pseudo Deterministic Algorithms”
- Bob Tarjan’s talk titled “Search Tree Mysteries”.
- Dick Lipton’s talk titled “What Would Turing Be Doing Today?”. As usual Dick’s talk is very entertaining. So I took more pictures.
- “Making Projectors work” is a grand challenge 🙂
- Birds vs Frogs
- End of Dick’s talk
- Christos Papadimitriou’s talk titled “The Origin of Computable Numbers”. Amazing talk comparing Turing and Darwin.
The three day Turing Centennial celebration comes to an end 😦